Publisher: New Phase Publishing, Portland, OR
- Paperback: 978-1-7340655-0-3
- Kindle/eBook: 978-1-7-340-655-1-0
- Library of Congress PCN: 9781734065503
Download the Complete Change Code Media Kit which includes:
- Press Release
- Early Reviews/Applause
- Author Bio
- Sample Interview Questions
- The 7 Principles of The Change Code
- Author & Book Photos
- Buy on Amazon
- Buy on BarnesandNoble
- Buy on Indiebound
- Buy on Powells
- Available Wholesale to Retailers from Ingram Spark
About the Book:
You have big dreams and yearn to live a purposeful life, but it’s hard to stay inspired in today’s polarized world. The headlines make you want to bury your head under the covers and question your faith in humanity. Climate change, immigration, healthcare – how are we supposed to address the world’s biggest problems when we can’t even talk to each other?
There is hope, however, because we’re in the midst of a major shift in consciousness. You may have sensed this change. You may have a strong feeling that you’re called to do something more, to live a higher purpose. But you’re not exactly sure what to do. The Change Code is the roadmap for this new world, showing what’s possible.
As you will learn in this book, you are capable of far more than you realize.
In the 1970s, scientist Clare Graves developed a groundbreaking model for human change and evolution. Spiral Dynamics (a.k.a. the “Change Code”) reveals and explains the underlying pattern for human and societal change. It has since been used around the world in some of humanity’s most difficult conflicts—including ending apartheid in South Africa.
When you read The Change Code, you’ll:
- better predict what changes will happen next,
- know how to improve your own life and the lives of others, radically,
- discover your own evolutionary path,
- create a clear, focused vision for your future and the world,
- find inspiring ways to serve that actually make a difference,
- better understand others, and integrate the best parts of their ideas with your own
- develop bold new solutions and communicate them effectively.
Monica Bourgeau is an entrepreneur, coach, speaker, and healthcare executive who leads and researches personal and organizational change. She believes we each have a duty to help leave the world a little better than we found it. Monica lives with her husband, daughters, and their two rescue dogs in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Monica Bourgeau – Social Media
The Change Code Book – Social Media
Foreword by: Futurist Steve McDonald
Future Sense Podcast: www.FutureSense.it
Steve McDonald – Social Media